|Home||» Products||» Induction Cap Sealing Machine||» Indistrial Induction Cap Sealing Machine|
Indistrial Induction Cap Sealing Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Induction Cap Sealing Machine
We are recognized as one of the eminent manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Induction Cap Sealing Machine. We are committed to offer quality range of sealing machines, so during the manufacturing process we use certified quality of raw materials. Acknowledged for their sturdy structure, rust proof finish and easy maintenance, these sealing machines are used in packaging industry for sealing purpose. We ensure that a damage free and flawless quality of Induction Cap Sealing Machine reaches at the clients' end.
230+- 10% V AC, 10 Amps, Single Phase
Max. Line Speed
50 feet / minute
20 mm - 120 mm
Net Wt./Packed Wt.
120 Kg / 175 Kg
650 mm x 650 mm x 1650 mm
Induction Cap Sealing - Products - Sigma - II
SIGMA - The system's reliability is a direct result of Electronics Devices' expertise in inverter and sealing coil design. The combination allows manufacturers to seal containers efficiently at desired line speeds.
Physical Design Features
- Compact all-in-one design: Easily Movable : The machine is mounted on a wheel based water-cooling unit which provides mobility. Easy for line relocation.
- Single Body, "on conveyor" mounting system
- Front panel with easy to use membrane switches.
- Coil movement
- Standard: 300 mm
- Special: As required by the customer.
Operational & Protection Design Features
- Conveyor Stop System: The conveyor stops in certain predefined conditions such as:
- No Bottle
- Sealing Off
- Bottle Jam
- Over Load Protection & ALARMS
- Over Voltage
- Over Current
- Spike & Surge
- Over Temperature cut off
- No effect of voltage fluctuation
- Sigma-lll is designed to operate with variations in mains input voltage from 170 V to 300 V AC
This system has many optional value added accessories like:
- Digital Position Indicator: This drive helps in online reading of the height of the coil and can provide consistent results and readings while induction sealing. This feature facilitates quick set up. No tools required.
- No Foil Detector
- Auto Stop System
- Auto Start System
- Bottle Jamming Detector
- Total production / bottle counter
- Conveyor Stop system
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- depend on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- With in 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Wooden,Carton Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India